Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello-new blogger!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Nina and I've been living here in Wilmington for just over a year now. I was diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity about 2 1/2 years ago after having chronic stomach aches, IBS symptoms, and unexplained weight loss. Now, I feel the best that I have in many years! Although it can be a struggle to find GF options, it has become much easier with time and availability of GF products on the market. That being said, I find it pretty easy to eat gluten free when I am the cook in my own kitchen. However, it can be difficult to dine out with a safe, delicious, and affordable GF meal. I hope to blog about my experiences eating GF in Wilmington and share delicious GF recipes that I come across and try.

Happy eating,

Nina

No comments: